Auto and Truck Removal - Used Cars and Parts Sold

Your local junk vehicle and scrap metal removal specialists. We have been recycling on the South Shore for 20 years. Specializing in residential & commercial removal of cars, trucks, appliances, restaurant equipment and pretty much anything made of metal that you need to dispose of. We are fully licensed and insured professionals, we know the junk business and we can help you!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Your Junk is My Business


We pay cash for junk vehicles, we also pick up old appliances and scrap or junk metal you need removed. Licensed & insured, prompt & courteous service!
Old cars, appliances, heavy equipment, and more - if it's metal, we'll take it!
Hours
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat Closed, Sun Closed
In Business Since:  1989


$ $ $ $


We pay CASH for REMOVAL of CARS and TRUCKS

We Pay Cash for Removal of ALL JUNK VEHICLES

PROMPT AND COURTEOUS SERVICE




If you need junk cars or junk trucks removed or recycled please call Jeff's Removal and Recycling @  781-829-0550 to schedule a pickup.

 

For car and/or truck parts call 781-829-0550. Jeff's Removal and Recycling



5 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. .

    Restaurant Equipment Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Info! There are many people who wish get the junk car services at the reasonable price.

    Junk Your Car | Cash for Junk a Car | Selling Junk Cars for Cash

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    get a scrap car buyer in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    sell my car for cash sunshine coast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
    car removal adelaide

    ReplyDelete